I absolutely love these kind of posts, I’m quite a nosy girl and these ‘Get To Know Me’ posts always seem to do the trick. I enjoy reading about other people, their hobbies, their lives, things they love and their fears. So what with this being my first post, I thought it would be quite fitting to do a Get To Know Me post. Let’s get into it.
- I get very emotionally attached to fictional characters and I will easily cry like a baby if one of my favourite characters die.
- I am tattoo obsessed, my current count is 24.
- I’m a sucker for spur of the moment ideas and once I get an idea, I have to follow it through as soon as possible.
- I have a beautiful 9 month old Chorkie (Chihuaha/Yorkshire Terrier) named Chester, he has quite the character.
- My favourite place in the whole world is the small village of Pendine in South Wales. It’s my dream to move there someday.
- I am petrified of the dentist. I’m scared of spiders and wasps but it’s not really a fear just a dislike.
- I have scuba dived of the shores of Menorca and then got a tattoo to celebrate it.
- I listen to a lot and I mean A LOT of music that most people turn their nose up at. Rupaul’s Freaky Money is one, it’s definitely my guilty pleasure.
- I have an entire collection of makeup but wear makeup very rarely. I even bought a bookcase to store my collection.
- When I go to bed, i’ll lay there in the dark in complete silence and I LOVE IT.
- I’m that person who buys and eats twenty billion easter eggs months before easter.
- I never ever pop spots… I’ll let them grow, keep them clean, conceal if need be, then let them dissappear on their own, because of this I dont have acne scars. GROSS I KNOW.
- I hate how my body looks, all the bumps and lumps but am too lazy to get off my bum to do something about it. (I also really love junk food…)
- I love the beach, not for sunbathing or making sandcastles but for thinking. Just to sit on the sand and look out at the sea, wandering whats on the other side, how far it goes. It’s just so calming.
- I would absolutely love to do shark cages. You know, where you’re in a cage, lowered into the ocean and surrounded by giant magnificent sharks.
- I am not a fan of comedy films.
- I’ve kept a diary since 2009.
- I have never broken a bone. (Currently touching wood so I don’t jinx myself)
- I tell my mum everything and I mean EVERYTHING. From how my work day went to my sex life. (Not that I have much of a sex life these days…)
- I’m a fussy eater. I don’t like a lot of salad type foods such as tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot, etc.
- I’m a big believer in all things paranormal.
I hope that gives you a little insight to who I am, no doubt I’ll do tons more posts like this.